Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Neonatal Surgery?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal. Please download the sample for Title page (submit in step 4 as supplementary file). Docx format Pdf format
- The submitting authors agree to the copyright policy of the journal.
- By submitting the manuscript, the authors agree that they have taken informed written consent from patient/parents/caretaker (if applicable e.g for clinical picture revealing identity etc.) for publication of clinical material belonging to the patient.
- By submitting the manuscript, the authors also confirm that they have taken permission of copyrighted material from concerned authorities if it is used in the manuscript, however, in that case the authors have to disclose it to editors during submission process and a statement must be written in caption regarding permission of copyrighted material. The written permission should be submitted as supplementary material during submission process.
- The authors should agree that a blinded file (devoid of author name, credential, and institute) will be submitted in Step 2 (only manuscript file). The title page or covering letter (having all authors details, their credentials, institutes, corresponding author and address, short running title), Figures, Tables, or other supporting material will be submitted in Step 4 of manuscript submission as supplementary files.
- The Authors should also agree that in Step 3 of manuscript submission, information regarding each author will be added along with their affiliations, positions, and email addresses.
- The submitting author declares that all the authors have read the final version of the manuscript and given consent to submit in this Journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.