I [corresponding author] certify that on submitting the manuscript i transfer all the copyrights to the Journal of Neonatal Surgery and i agree to the every statements given below:
1. I have read the Instructions to the Authors carefully before writing and submitting, and the manuscript is according to the requirements of the Journal.
2. I (by submitting the manuscript) hereby assign, transfer or otherwise convey the copyright ownership of this manuscript exclusively to the JNS in the event that such work is published by the JNS. [After publishing the creative commons license would be effective ]
3. I agree to the peer review of this manuscript and editorial changes may be made by the editors as necessary before publication.
4. It is an original work. Subject matter of the manuscript has not been published previously (in any language, printed or electronic form, wholly or in part), neither it has been and nor will it be submitted for publication elsewhere while it is under consideration of JNS.
5. I have obtained the due permission and sources of illustrations, diagrams or other material in the manuscript (of which I am not the copyright owner) are acknowledged.
6. I shall abide by the all policies and regulations of JNS.
7. All the co-authors have participated sufficiently in the intellectual content, concept and design of this work or the analysis and interpretation of data as well as writing the manuscript.
8. All the data collected during the study is presented in this manuscript. No data from the study has been nor will be published separately.
9. If requested by the editorial team, complete data/ information on which the manuscript is based shall be provided in time and full cooperation will be given.